A map report requires longitudinal and latitudinal info/data in your table in order to properly create a Map Report.
- Follow the first steps to add a report as described in a previous “Create a Report” subsection.
- On the Add Report Window displayed, select Map.
- Under Report Fields, enter a Report Name and also a Description if desired.
- Under Fields, select a field from your table that will be displayed as the Map Name on the Map and select a field that will be displayed as the Map Description.
- Select a field that has the desired Latitude data and the desired Longitude data.
- Under Filters:
If desired, you will be able to filter the data you wish to view on the report:
First, select All or Any to specify whether All or Any one of the filter conditions need be true. You will then select a desired Column (field from your table), a Condition (for example “is equal to”), and then enter the Value you wish to filter.
Use the +/- Action buttons to add or remove filter criteria.
- The group of filter criteria allows you to specify that either All or Any of the conditions need to be true within that group. If you have additional groups of criteria, you will be able to add nested groups (i.e. additional groups of filter criteria). This will allow you to use different combinations of the All or Any options.
To add an additional nested group, click Add Group at the top right of the Filters Section.Note: To remove a nested group you no longer need, simply click on the X Icon next to the group.
- Click Save Report when done.