Custom PDF Forms can be generated out of the application with the data stored in Ignatius. You will be able to upload a fillable PDF file; you can then map Table fields onto the PDF. When generated, the PDF will be populated with the data based on your configured mapping.
Note: Forms will be associated with a Report when they are being created. With this, you will be able to map an existing report's fields onto the PDF form.
Since forms are linked to reports when forms are being created, reports will have to be created prior to creating PDF forms.
To Add a PDF Form:
Make sure a report has been creating prior to adding a form. See Add Reports Section on how to create reports.
1. On the sidebar menu, click on the drop-down arrow next to the desired table, and click Manage Forms. This will display the Table’s Forms Page.
2. On the Table’s Forms Page, click Add Form at the upper-right corner.
3. On the pop-up window, select PDF form.
4. Enter a Form Name, Description if desired, and from the drop-down, select a report to link the form to.
5. In the PDF Mapping section, click the Select button to upload a fillable PDF from your desktop.
Once uploaded, you will notice drop-down options next to all fillable fields on the PDF.
6. Select the Table Fields from the drop-down to map to the fields on the PDF. The PDF File will be populated with the data from these fields, when generated.
7. Click Save Form when done.